Bungie released a hotfix to Destiny on Tuesday to correct some issue with the PlayStation and Xbox shooter. It also gave a boost to The Dark Below Raid gear and is now giving owners a chance to replay the first mission in the expansion.
The 18.104.22.168 hotfix update to Destiny will start Raid Gear picked up in Crota’s End at level 30 now, with an upgrade path to reach level 32. Players can also expect to see the Raid helmet to drop in Normal Mode now and it will be a more frequent drop when Hard Mode goes live at the beginning of next year.
If You Want to quickly upgrade, come to us Buy Destiny Power Leveling.
- Fixed a typo in the German word for ‘Radiant Energy’
- Fixed an issue in which some weapon projectiles were improperly penetrating Hive shields
- Pocket Infinity
- Rolled back changes induced by a previous Exotic weapon update
- Charge up and deactivation now work as originally designed
- Players may again encounter a previously known issue which prevents charge up
- Both existing and future Raid gear obtained in Crota’s End now begins at Level 30 with an upgrade path to reach Level 32
- Raid helmet obtained in Crota’s End now drops on Normal Mode and will be a more frequent drop on Hard Mode
- Fixed an issue in which Dead Orbit Hunter cloaks awarded reputation gains for both Dead Orbit and Vanguard/Crucible